1. Our latest project has been announced! Check it out here: https://forums.cc-revival.com/threads/surviving-manhattan-2-the-underground-returns.2574/
    Dismiss Notice

Void RP Part Two: Extradimensional Boogaloo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Strategic, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Strategic

Strategic Sicko Mode
    Community Manager

Ratings:
    +1,046 / 58 / -27
    Introductory:
    If you haven't seen this before, it isn't really a serious thing but it can potentially be taken IC. Just write out what your character(s) are up to in the void. You can write out a super-well-detailed script of it, or you can just do a one liner. There aren't really any rules other than the standard community rules and that you can't outright kill anyone else's character without their permission. You can post and reply as many times as you want, so have fun with it!

(Void RP takes place in the void, a dimension between dimensions, where the natural laws of time and space are broken. Drake and Vasumati have already disappeared.)

Setting:

After the New Dawn's daring raid on a secretive Combine installation went awry, the New Dawn have found themselves stuck in a dimension of emptiness and darkness that does not abide by the laws of the natural world. Every now and then, something or someone new appears in the void, usually to eventually fade out of view. Where or when they come from is anyone's guess. Sometimes, figures shine through the darkness of the void. These are echoes of the past, present, and future, and despite the best efforts of many, they can not be directly interacted with from this side.

Alright boys, it's about that time! I'll start:

A Combine APC with paint on the cockpit slowly floats into view. The painted cockpit pops open, revealing Dennis, the backup driver for the mission that was stationed deeper in the valley. He's a bit dull in the head.

He leaps out of the cockpit, and begins twisting and twirling, doing somersaults as he floats through the endless void. It seems he's already made peace with this new existence.

"Hey guys," he yells, "What'd I miss?"

#1 Strategic, Oct 19, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Jackson

Jackson The bottom of the food chain

Ratings:
    +363 / 29 / -19
    Jackson haplessly floats through the void, he attempts to light a cigarette but losses grip of the lighter. After a long slew of Russian swears he pockets the cigarette and reattaches his gasmask. He barely gives much notice to the man who's just popped out of a APC, especially considering he hasn't met the man before. He shrugs him off and just yells over. "We blew up, welcome to hell."

• Like Like x 1
  3. Strategic

Strategic Sicko Mode
    Community Manager

Ratings:
    +1,046 / 58 / -27
    "Awh! I always miss the fun!" Dennis attempts to cease his somersaults, but despite his best efforts, he can not do so. "Hey, uh, a little help anybody?"

4. Trainwreck

Trainwreck O O F
    ★ Creative Team ★

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    After what seemed like forever of waiting for probably nothing, a member of the Fat Nargodians that had gotten stuck with the Dawn after the past few hours was Jayden Cane, who was sitting on the floor getting tired.

Jayden decides to try and lay down, but then begins to float off the ground slowly with ease as he's lying down and sighs loudly.

''This fucking sucks, and I'm hungry.'' and tries to open his backpack for items, finding only one ration inside. He pulls it out of the backpack and begins to try and open it when he makes a big mistake and it rips open with force with all of the contents flying everywhere into the unreachable spaces of The Void. Jayden floats through the air, he then notices Dennis floating through the air, stuck doing somersaults and Jayden yells over to Dennis as he's stuck floating. ''Haha, looks like I ain't the only one!''

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. A Chinese Master Sergeant

A Chinese Master Sergeant why am i called akio
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +68 / 9 / -3
    Jiang floated by as well, stretching out. "This shit again.." He swam through the void, headed towards Jayden's food, grabbing a piece of meat.
    He stared at Jayden for a moment, before biting into his newly acquired portion.

Big meme.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Strategic

Strategic Sicko Mode
    Community Manager

Ratings:
    +1,046 / 58 / -27
    The floating somersault man known as Dennis yells over to Jayden. "Will you PLEASE help me?!? If I'm gonna be stuck in purgatory with the rest of you guys the least you can do is help me out!" After finishing this yell, he lets out a silent whimper and continues his endless loop.

7. llauirescat

llauirescat Newcomer

Ratings:
    +11 / 2 / -4
    Chef, your friendly neighborhood Overwatch Chef floats about. His arms are crossed, and he is 'laying' on his back. A crowbar floats out of his backpack without him noticing, heading to only god knows where. If he did notice, he didn't really care at this point. Chef casually glances around, giving a little wave to the somersault man. In a vocoded voice, he also speaks up. "<:: I'd help you out, if I could even move in the direction I wanted to. Honest. ::>"

8. Strategic

Strategic Sicko Mode
    Community Manager

Ratings:
    +1,046 / 58 / -27
    For a moment, the edgy figure of Jayden Cane disappears, only to return immediately afterwards.

9. Trashman

Trashman Rubbish Nigga
    Coordinator

Ratings:
    +57 / 6 / -11
    Anton is briefly seen floating through the void. "Oh God we're fucking dead, and I have to spend the rest of eternity with you people?"

• Funny Funny x 1