1. We've just announced the lore for our newest project! Check it out here: https://forums.cc-revival.com/threads/cc-singularity-lore-reveal.2702/
    Dismiss Notice

UKM Officer Application

Discussion in 'UKM' started by Ethan, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Ethan

Ethan Combine Civil Authority
    Senior Administrator

Ratings:
    +306 / 6 / -0
    I am looking for people to play the role of an infantry platoon leader. Your job includes managing a squad and being able to take over UKM operations on the server as a commanding officer. You will be trained for this position and as such will need to agree to multiple training sessions. Due to the small class size, they will be scheduled at the group's convenience.

Prior experience is preferred, but not required. If you do have prior experience, please note it below. Include your responsibilities and duties. You may be called for an interview over discord, all I ask is you join the CC-R discord prior to submitting your application so that I may reach out and contact you. https://discord.gg/Xa6c8Rq

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Discord Name:

Time Zone:

Character's Name:

Why do you wish to be an Officer?

What experiences do you hope you'll get out of this faction?

Have you read the Introduction and agree to the faction's policies?

2. Captain Don

Captain Don Newcomer

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Steam Name: AceCaptainDon1405

Steam ID: I have a steam ID that can't be read atm and I don't have a PC to get you my URL atm but I'll get it to you as soon as I can sorry

Discord Name: Sexy EOD Don

Time Zone: EST

Character's Name: Donovan Valcov

Why do you wish to be an Officer?

Well I have some experience back on the last one thought you could use an old NCO back at it plus I could probably use my IRL army experience to help me in the situation.

What experiences do you hope you'll get out of this faction?

Just to teach, help and learn

P.S So just letting you know you said you be interviewing on discord I have the phone app so hit me up I should be available I'm getting off my deployment this upcoming Monday and I have the rest of the year at home so yeah and thanks for considering..