1. We've just announced the lore for our newest project! Check it out here: https://forums.cc-revival.com/threads/cc-singularity-lore-reveal.2702/
    Dismiss Notice

Stories from your RP experience.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by llauirescat, Feb 24, 2020.

1. llauirescat

llauirescat Member
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -4
    Got a funny story about somethin' that went down in RP? Just comment down below, this idea of mine suddenly came outta nowhere.
    Anything you find interesting that happened in RP, you can just drop it here really.

#1 llauirescat, Feb 24, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Trashman

Trashman Rubbish Nigga
    Benefactor

Ratings:
    +77 / 13 / -15
    Some guy on Dash Gaming was forced to [REDACTED] a female zombie at gun point.

• Like Like x 2
  3. llauirescat

llauirescat Member
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -4
    w h a t
    i swear to god if... no. just no.
    thanks for the story though

4. Horten-229

Horten-229 Newcomer

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -1
    one time when i was 11 on a roblox roleplay, my character got kidnapped by a vampire and raped in a basement, but they ditched me halfway through because i was really unresponsive cause i had bad fps due to being on a mac book

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Pershing

Pershing Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 7 / -6
    i've been banned from this community four different times

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Trashman

Trashman Rubbish Nigga
    Benefactor

Ratings:
    +77 / 13 / -15
    Based

7. llauirescat

llauirescat Member
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -4
    sounds like fun

8. Pershing

Pershing Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 7 / -6
    fooz is a generous man

• Like Like x 1
  9. Strategic

Strategic Sicko Mode
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +950 / 62 / -29
    i did a rebel thing once

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Dfrozen

Dfrozen Nothing to see here.
    Benefactor

Ratings:
    +120 / 15 / -12
    Back on Mjolnir, at one point the Breen water vending machines were free so you could take as many as you wanted. There were a lot of vending machines around the map, so this one civvie decides to collect as many as he could to fill up his entire inventory. Later, I went to a warehouse building (this was on industrial 17, or the final map CCRs legacy server was on) and I find a CP arresting this man for malcompliance.
    I don't know the full story of what happened before, but all of a sudden, during the arrest, the man decides to pull out his IC bag of Breen waters, and strikes the CP with it, which knocked the CP down. Due to my character being a loyalist, I used the cr device to contact the CCA, and a little later there were a few more cops who showed up to the warehouse, before he could mug the CP who went down. This Breen water man wouldn't stop picking a fight though, and tried striking one of the two cops who arrived again, but before he could he was shot in the leg and got beat by both of their stunsticks, and got arrested right after. All of his Breen waters were taken away as well.
    As ridiculous as it was, I guess the CPs just decided to take it IC, which I did as well. I remember laughing when he said he was sad about losing his precious Breen cans.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Strategic

Strategic Sicko Mode
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +950 / 62 / -29
    ancient precursor to the legendary can of unknown man

12. llauirescat

llauirescat Member
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -4
    absolute perfection

13. RiVin

RiVin Newcomer
    Lore Team

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Mjolnir RP. Bean man. If you know, you know.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Dee

Dee Newcomer

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0
    I remember I connected to a very low pop half-life 2 rp server with barely any players on it. I found the rebel hideout and met this player wearing a cp uniform. He lead me down to the lab area of the base, basically they just ripped blackmesa east for a rebel base. So I was wandering around and I suddenly see this cage in the middle of the room. He spawns two watermelons and tells me that he's trying to bring them to life as some kind of experiment. I wasn't even typing and I just stared as the guy started talking to a watermelon prop. This was apparently a scientist character as well so we had to rp the watermelons coming to life. He used /it for the watermelon speaking and then I just left because I couldn't take it anymore.

• Like Like x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
  15. Ukraine doesn't need it.

Ratings:
    +39 / 1 / -0
    on tnb hl2rp, a union 'inspector' snitched on me and my partners and crime and got us locked in the canteen. when we got out, I collected my AK-74U, and my other friends got their pistols ready. *with* my AK out, we snuck around the city and eventually found this same inspector alone. I shot her in the chest, and she died immediately. we ran, and layed low for awhile. we ended up getting away with it.

on terminator rp, I stole a car and drove it around looking for people to rob. i eventually came across this one asian guy, and held him up from inside the car with my M14, and told him to hop in. I drove him elsewhere, and tried to get him to give up anything valuable while i drove. he didn't have anything, so I just ordered him to get out after I had took a stop. as he was walking away, I shot him with my rifle while inside the car, and drove off.

in 2017, on CCR I entered a store with a PPK and stole a beer bottle. After having 3 people attempt to stop me, I shot and wounded every last one of them excluding a cop I actually killed. I'm really ashamed of this because of how immature I acted in the situation at the time, but it was a crazy situation nonetheless, so no point in excluding it.

during a city siege on tnb (pripyat map) a unit had surrendered. it was my character with an AKMS who approached first. without any sort of hesitation, and at the disapproval of the growing crowd, my character put the chopper barrel to the unit's head, and worked her out right there. the unit did end up getting pked, and i was executed a day later after i logged on. i deserved it, but my character wasn't sorry for what they did.

tried to finesse a trader in a CC stalker rp with a made up currency, 'Nigga Dollars'. made up with little cut outs from scratch sheets of paper and crayons.

had my jordans stolen by a unit, he wore them off duty.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. A Chinese Master Sergeant

A Chinese Master Sergeant why am i called akio

Ratings:
    +65 / 9 / -3
    I mean, I did a thing once. I had an entire inventory stocked full of rations and weapons on PM. I was using them for trade, but instead inflated the ration economy, making it crash harder than Whitney Houston in rehab.