1. We've just announced the lore for our newest project! Check it out here: https://forums.cc-revival.com/threads/cc-singularity-lore-reveal.2702/
    Dismiss Notice

Answered scavenge rp

Discussion in 'Questions' started by downdogjr, Jul 14, 2020.

1. downdogjr

downdogjr Newcomer

Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -0
    So, I have not gotten a solid, or real answer from any admins, moderators, etc.

The question is, how do I scavenge rp?

2. Trashman

Trashman Rubbish Nigga
    Benefactor

Ratings:
    +135 / 23 / -25
    /me searches dumpster.

/it you get stabbed by a dirty needle and die of HIV

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Atronode

Atronode it's time to clean
    Senior Administrator

Ratings:
    +50 / 2 / -0
    It depends on the situation and roleplay, honestly. Though scavenge roleplay in this community isn't performed as commonly as some other communities running Clockwork/Helix.

This community has quite the focus on the economy, as such, high-tier weapons/items aren't usually given out from scavange roleplay, though, if the roleplay is of decent quality, we may allow small-scale items such as pipes or wrenches, for example.
    ScavangeRP has always been a little controversial in the serious roleplay community as some may think that it's a little too easy writing a few lines of /me's to get some form of weapon.

It's good to keep ScavengeRP in moderation -- If you were to correctly roleplay dismantling a pipe from a wall and such, it may be allowed the first time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. downdogjr

downdogjr Newcomer

Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -0
    Thank you very much