1. We've just announced the lore for our newest project! Check it out here: https://forums.cc-revival.com/threads/cc-singularity-lore-reveal.2702/
    Dismiss Notice

rpa_ suggestions.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Chara HamSlapper, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Chara HamSlapper

Chara HamSlapper Newcomer
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    So after seeing a lot of struggles regarding how rpa_createitem works for the majority of the administration team, i thought i'd put in a suggestion.

Instead of createitemvars, make it an entire list of individual scripts. The pros would be that it midigates any confusion regarding what prompts to put in to spawn certain items. Cons is that it'd be a very long list, so on the other hand i think it'd be handy for there to be a list of each items variation.

A list of each individual oddity would also be greatly appreciated as well. It sometimes gets stressful for both the admin and the player when the admin is unable to figure out what prompt goes where, more so when the other admins are just as confused. I feel it would benefit the administration team greatly if there were just more lists with what prompt goes where due to the nature of how things work on the server.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Gyran

Gyran Gyran
    Lore Team

Ratings:
    +78 / 16 / -5
    Agree with everything. Quoting what I said on discord:

"The current spawn system is the most annoying thing I've ever seen. Especially the rpa_createitemvars. You are supposed to know the exact name of the variation of that item or it doesnt spawn. A more interactive menu where you can just click on the icon and make it spawn would be cool. For items like "food" that have different variations make a second menu appear which shows all the spawnable food types."

3. Sleeves

Sleeves Mr. Smiles
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +40 / 1 / -0
    Yes please. This.

4. Binary

Binary Costco Employee

Ratings:
    +206 / 18 / -44
    rpa_ban binary 60

• Agree Agree x 1