1. Our latest project has been announced! Check it out here: https://forums.cc-revival.com/threads/surviving-manhattan-2-the-underground-returns.2574/
    Dismiss Notice

PK appeal

Discussion in 'PK/TI/PI Appeals' started by Dfrozen, Nov 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dfrozen

Dfrozen Nothing to see here.
    Contributor

Ratings:
    +128 / 15 / -12
    Character Name: Nick Grey

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:20755649

Authorizing Admin(s) VenyX(?) I don't really know.

Why should the roleplay be reversed?
    Now, I know this just happened and all, but I'm still making an appeal. I was PK'd just about ten minutes ago after being caught as being a spy for the CCA. Now I'm not going to lie, this PK was completely justified and that the informant told the New Dawn about me being a spy. However I'm asking for the reversal of the PK, with the spy thing being voided because I recently got promoted to CCA field command, and I've wanted to RP as one for a long time to test as how good my leadership skills are in the CCA. Being a spy was obviously my choice and I take full responsibility for this PK. I myself are tired of my usual rebel RP and I've wanted to work up the ranks of the CCA to see how I would do. If I lose this character, I'm going to eventually lose interest (not that it really matters anyways.)
    However, there's two things that seriously bug me about how this played out. For one thing, Sora Bessho was already PK'd before (there's already a PK appeal below that was denied) and two, Vasumati was sent to Nova Prospekt, who was broken out by supposedly @Strategic s character. Now no offense to him (I wouldn't blame him, I mean he has to sit through work all day coding for us just so we can enjoy the server) but it really annoys me that someone who was sent to Nova Prospekt all of a sudden gets randomly broken out by the owner of the server, who isn't really on for RP much. It gets kind of annoying for someone else to get a chance at their own character while your's is just shot down from a few logs of RP. I don't mind them getting second chances but I don't like how my character wasn't even granted a chance, even if it was for IC reasons.

Now, I'm not pinning anyone on this, nor am I against anyone for it. PKs happen, and they really suck. This was mostly my fault and I just want to be granted a second chance at this character. It would really make me happy to continue RPing as a field command unit.

Logs of the roleplay:
    Just some logs of them accusing me of being a spy because the informant for the CCA told them, while I was trying to BS my way out. The actual death log was here

Vasumati L Aaida Chauhan pulls the trigger, the recoil sending the gun back, as a few bullets comes zooming straight towards Nick's head."

#1 Dfrozen, Nov 27, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. mattcos

mattcos HERBBB SAMSONNN

Ratings:
    +1,001 / 59 / -62
    Censor names of informants. Pk needs Three admins who werent involved to auth. Veny cant auth if they killed you.

Edit: If you just want the pk reversed and will forget all the people, info, and places you gained through your infiltration. And you just want FC. Take the PK and talk to don about a new FC. Im sure they'll just give you a new one because if they thought you were right for FC (oocly) that wouldn't change because your characters gone. You would still be the same player he trusted to be FC. So talk to him about it, you might have to play a new unit all over but if your a good FC its not unrealistic to expect a fast track back.

#2 mattcos, Nov 28, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  3. VenyX

VenyX How do I uninstall Garry's Mod?
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +160 / 3 / -4
    I didn't auth it. I asked in /a and a few admins said yes. I don't mind if the PK is reversed, as long as the whole informant CP thing is still canon. Could be some unnamed CP, obviously. And your character will have no recollection of becoming an informant nore getting any information about the time he has infiltrated the New Dawn.

Edit: I'm only saying this because I understand that you probably care about your character a lot, and that you've had them for a long time. I don't like PKing people, so again--I don't mind if the PK is reversed, but it's not up to me if that happens.

4. Dfrozen

Contributor

Ratings:
    +128 / 15 / -12
    Here's the thing though, the only reason I said for the infiltration to be voided because in the event I did get an NLR or something I don't see the reason why the CCA still gets the information that was already said, it didn't seem fair if you ask me. If this request passes and that's how it'll be kept, then that is up to the people who say it passes.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  5. TheStavenger

TheStavenger Newcomer
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -2
    I say that the PK should be voided. I agree that your character should forget everything about being a spy, and should be FC instead.

6. Dfrozen

Contributor

Ratings:
    +128 / 15 / -12
    After some discussion with Don and some time to rethink this, I'm deciding to take the PK. @VenyX and @doggoh I apologize for the racket I made in looc during the time, I was just really frustrated given the circumstances. If you could, lock this this, that would be great.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. VenyX

VenyX How do I uninstall Garry's Mod?
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +160 / 3 / -4
    Hey man it's ok. I understand how it feels and it sucks, ik. But none of us mind if you don't take the PK in the end though, Dfrozen. At least I don't. I'm surprised you took it in the end anyway.

Lockin' thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.