1. We've just announced the lore for our newest project! Check it out here: https://forums.cc-revival.com/threads/cc-singularity-lore-reveal.2702/
    Dismiss Notice

OOC: Greater CWU Thread.

Discussion in 'Civil Workers Union' started by mattcos, Feb 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattcos

mattcos HERBBB SAMSONNN

Ratings:
    +927 / 68 / -63
    Talk about whatever, Suggestions, Let us know if your gonna be away for extended periods of time. Whatever.
    Questions, Comments, All that good stuff.

2. mattcos

mattcos HERBBB SAMSONNN

Ratings:
    +927 / 68 / -63
    And to kick it off I will talk about the change of the CWU, From elitist, unorganized boys club of self-contained RP - To what it'll be now.

Previously from what I've heard some CWU players just did cleaning and "fixing" rp, Alone with little contact.
    Missing the point that these divisions are here to create RP for everyone, not just you.

now instead of having one guy fix something, You have one guy (Or gal) lead a large group in fixing it.

And honestly that's how we should do it, We don't need one guy doing window cleaning RP while people watch, We need people doing that RP while people /other/ people watch.

It was stupid and I changed it, Sue me.
    They also went around being complete assholes to citizens and units alike, They were really broken.
    Heads up, your not special don't go bossing around units, insisting "hey you can't pat me I'm some working nerd".
    So now expect to be creating RP instead of doing it.
    If that don't suit you that's a drag man.

Now I'm not saying You can't RP I'm just saying the CWU is now just a bunch of supervisors who watch citizens RP and reward the best RPers with double rations. In fact just the idea of 5 circle jerkers sitting around being assholes to units and cleaning windows just pisses me off.

EDIT: And I'll be managing the whole shitshow till it's ready to manage itself, My character "leaves", or deathwing coups me.

#2 mattcos, Feb 21, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  3. DeathwingHD

DeathwingHD Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bitch i'm your boss, remember that

Attached Files:

4. mattcos

mattcos HERBBB SAMSONNN

Ratings:
    +927 / 68 / -63
    And since your my boss, I won't express my salt until after I get more money and cut my hand off.

5. mattcos

mattcos HERBBB SAMSONNN

Ratings:
    +927 / 68 / -63
    I want to briefly add that ID badges can be RP'd as including your picture at your own leisure, You don't have to RP it as a photo ID, just a plastic clip on ID badge with your Issued ID.

This may change as required in the best interest of the Greater CWU in the future, But for now, I'm positive everyone can RP it correctly and keep abuse and such to a minimum.

What this means is you don't have to roleplay your ID as having your picture on it, But you can if you want and this will change if it becomes a problem.

6. mattcos

mattcos HERBBB SAMSONNN

Ratings:
    +927 / 68 / -63
    Interviews and promotions under Jayden/Aldo Berg
    Are subject to heavy scrutiny and likely to be reversed

Here is why.

We're trying to take a group who just a little while ago was dead, and the members did not do anything and acted like king shit.
    We now have a fledgling group of people who do many things and know their place.

We will continue to grow this group and hand out positions based on IC and OOC factors, 90% of the people here need to be trained either ICly or OOCly and are simply not ready for any regular position in the Greater CWU.

Hiring people for the sake of RP is dangerous and that's what got us our broken system in the first place, If you can RP properly and know the subject matter your given your relevant position should you so choose, However, if not you need to be trained but you can only be trained through play experience and watching how the RP is done, then understanding how to do it yourself.

SO Roster enforcement will be kicked up, And if you were hired Under Maxumal123 or Aldo Berg, Sorry I'm not confident in their understanding of the current system nor vetting procedures.

You put in your time and do the work then are promoted justly, So don't go promoting people you haven't watched them from a trainee nor know their IC and OOC strengths and limitations.

Seriously this will get out of hand @jayden leave it alone until I'm gone which will be within 30 days, you can give yourself Minister of Jesus and go around crucifying CWU members as far as I'm concerned because when the job is done and the CWU is ready to sustain itself my character will be leaving.

So again, Leave it alone until I'm gone.

#6 mattcos, Feb 24, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  7. mattcos

mattcos HERBBB SAMSONNN

Ratings:
    +927 / 68 / -63
    Some may have noticed I'd of promised events and RP for various divisions but failed to deliver, This is due in part to needs of my other characters.

However, I did ask some of you and you know who you are to spruce up various division areas because my textures were broken and I saw through walls. You proceeded to do god knows what and not help me out.

So that's part of the reason I haven't done anything.
    However, for the CMS, It's not solely my problem as you have a new manager.
    To which is say, your main job as a manager is to organize events for your division that keep people in the building and typing RP lines.
    Get doing that for the love of god that's 99% of your job the rest is just bullshit.

Please inform the "new" CMS manager Valeria Skolov (Or whatever, I'm sorry I don't remember) that they:
    A) Have a job other than not doing their job.
    B) Have to make a post on the roster.
    C) Have got good feedback from some people.
    D) If no one is the CMS then their job is not done.

Due to recent confusion with recent hirings, CWU hiring had stopped. This will resume and we'll get that squared away.
    Though the CWU is solely a bunch of babysitters in this new system that does not mean they are limited to that, You have a huge office and are only limited by your imaginations in what you as CWU can organize, do on the side, or do with your office.

Edit: If things are quiet today we may organize a big ol meeting of CMS personel, and I'll personally hold an event to show you what to expect and how it's done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.