1. We've just announced the lore for our newest project! Check it out here: https://forums.cc-revival.com/threads/cc-singularity-lore-reveal.2702/
    Dismiss Notice

Manager Activity Announcement

Discussion in 'Department of Labor' started by Dee, Jun 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 3 / -0
    [​IMG]

As your newly appointed Director, it has come to my attention that there has been a noticeable decline in work shifts being conducted across this district. It will not be long now until our guest arrives and gathers information from the observation corps. It is completely unacceptable that with our current numbers, there has been barely any work cycles logged.

Need I remind you of the alternatives to not utilizing your fullest potential under our Union? In order for our district to survive, we must wilfully meet our quotas. To all of those concerned under the labor department branch, I give you a simple ultimatum. Conduct one workshift by the end of this week, and you will keep your position within our ranks. We will judge the quality and statistics of how well the cycle was conducted.

Don't bother lying either, our diligent monitors will be there to stop by if need be. Finally, I have temporarily for this week only, removed the requirement of an active manager to oversee your shifts. So you'll have no excuse not to go ahead with the cycle you have planned. There will also be another announcement in future, revealing our planned labor department reward scheme. For now remember these words, "use it or lose it". The choice is yours my friends.

- Director Alan Callahan.

Deadline: 7th of July
    OOC: For those that aren't aware, we'll be wiping the slate clean for next week. Everyone who is currently a trial manager should try to get one workshift done. You MUST log the shifts, otherwise none of us are going to know who's done what. If you've got any irl issues outside of the server, make sure to pm me about it and I can make exceptions.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dee

Dee Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 3 / -0
    [​IMG]

The Earth Administration Labor Department Roster has now been updated.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.