1. We've just announced the lore for our newest project! Check it out here: https://forums.cc-revival.com/threads/cc-singularity-lore-reveal.2702/
    Dismiss Notice

Jeffrey's Scrawlings.

Discussion in 'In-Character Area' started by ItsJeffrey, Jun 15, 2020.

1. ItsJeffrey

ItsJeffrey Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    A dusty compositions school-book kept underneath a floorboard, in an A-2-2. The book seems to have seen many things. The front of the book is covered in a swath of scratches and marks. Some pages bear stains of blood, or tears, or perhaps mud that the man had been pushed into while his journal was still in hand.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ItsJeffrey

ItsJeffrey Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    The first page.
    -------------------------
    I'm not doing so well adjusting to the changes in everything. I often feel the eyes of hundreds on the back of my head, namely Civil Protection. I can't even find the courage to make eye contact with one of those brutes. I don't understand /why/ exactly but- looking in their general direction makes my stomach turn. Something seems unnatural, maybe what I fear so much is how human they look- yet they certainly don't act like it. They act like robots, all with slightly different personalities, yet they still do the same thing- They beat and...-

• Like Like x 2
  3. ItsJeffrey

ItsJeffrey Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Next page coming perhaps in a few hours.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ItsJeffrey

ItsJeffrey Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    The second page is covered in tear droplets, written in uneven, passion filled words.
    -----------------------
    I'm having trouble composing myself. My entire body is filled with a heat that I haven't felt in years. An Officer kicked in my door, reporting that the Union had noticed some- Quotas that I was failing to meet at the Automotive factory- and my punishment for this?....

My already lousy provisions have been decreased. After the Officer was done berating me for my lack of performance at the Sweatshop I so intensely hate, they went on to make a mess of my once organized room.

I have also had my saved collection of vouchers for bodily-care products taken from me. That fucking pig will probably use it on themselves, and will PROBABLY laugh with their mall-cop buddy's about how SAD this citizen looked as he stared in terror.

I need to calm down. I need to breath. I feel like I'm going to collapse from hunger. I hate this world. I want my momma.

• Like Like x 1