1. Our latest project has been announced! Check it out here: https://forums.cc-revival.com/threads/surviving-manhattan-2-the-underground-returns.2574/
    Dismiss Notice

friends

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Seabass, May 10, 2017.

1. Seabass

Seabass no swearing please

Ratings:
    +268 / 2 / -2
    i like positivity and i think that random compliments and nice observations can be good moral support, if you're ever feeling down please talk to someone. we all have tough times and one on one conversations can be helpful, especially if they can get a smile out of you ;)

@Sock i've always been a fan of vortigaunts and love how the faction looks! you're doing a great job running it and being an admin at the same time! i don't think we've ever had any real confrontation before, but i know roleplaying with you is on my list of priorities!

@Fooz ever since i joined you were very friendly. i'm happy to call you a friend. you're one of the people that i can goof around with without being yelled at, and you're very nice to everybody.

@VenyX i didn't really know you too well until we first rped together, which was very fun! i was timid at first because there wasn't much of a connection right away, but we warmed up afterwards and became friends. i'm happy that you're always there and willing to rp

@Ethan the first time that i rped with you was my absolute favorite! i thought that a capture was just going to be plain and boring, but you let it evolve into something much more interesting. there's a faith in you with events i didn't have before, because i know for a fact that you'll always be there to help anyone who asks for help with writing!

@Skyrim K you and i didn't know eachother too well, but we became friends. i'm satisfied with the fact that we can relate on an ooc level, and when i'm feeling down i can always confide in you

@Stevefish youre really good at enforcing the rules and always keep funny, which is absolutely rare in lots of authority. i hope you keep up the good work!

@doggoh you were the second person that i met on the server, your character being Sora at the time. i was really shy around that time oocly, but eventually we warmed up to some point where we could talk. i'm really happy that i got to get rp in with Valentine, but only wish that it could have gone on a little longer. you're a great writer, one who i can type long around without being harked for it. love you!

@Knife Play although you can be immature and a huge goofball at times, i don't know who cant! you've been really friendly to me and always joked around since i arrived

@Goober never really got a chance to rp with you, unless i was and never remembered. but you've always come off as a fun guy

@Amianne you seem like possibly one of the nicest people here! at first i felt very skeptical when you arrived (anime and a girl? AND a gamer?? not possible! xD) but you've been helping the server a lot. you're an excellent mapper and model maker, i'm really happy with the pac hat, even if i wasn't savvy enough to work pac!

@raklo you always have been here for me, and everybody else that i know. i'd hate to be on your bad side!

@Maxuma123 an excellent rper in general, really happy that i was able to get to know you

@HardHat a funny guy and a good writer, if you don't know him i'd strongly suggest you get to know him! he's an absolute riot, and tends to make me chuckle when there's a tense situation in ooc

@Strategic i love your events! i had no idea that there was a series for the rebels that could look super nice. i'll definitely need to learn a thing or two from you in the future. thank you for keeping everyone entertained

@Dr. Death Defying a good writer and a nice guy who's willing to teach others whenever he can. i'm glad someone like you is on the server!

@Lawlman although we've had our ups and downs, you've been pretty consistent with our friendship. i'm glad that i met you on tnb, and i'm even happier that you taught me the ropes

@Jayden0113 you run the civil administration faction, and i adore that. you've always been a good rper, and i'm glad you're an admin on here, excellent job with everything!

@Bumblebee Seeds youre always nice to everyone on the server and have always been able to solve conflicts nicely

@awesomeguy002 you can give your opinion without second thought, which i think is a nice trait to have. i'm a big fan of your medrp, you'll have to teach me sometime because i don't know anything above basic first aid

@mattcos t̛̬̰̝̯̖͎̦̏̑̅̉͂̊̚̚h̵̩̥̱͙͎͇̠̄́̃̓̍̓̾̌̚e͖͖̥̠͇͎͗̌̈́̌̏͢ b̡̫͚̰̼̙̤̼͐̊͌͊͢͢͠o̙͓͎̼͈͋̃͊́̂̕̚ǫ̶͕̗͕̳̺͙͕̜͗̽̀̈͊t̶̙̖̫̟̬̯͓̖̗̊̌̓̅͐̾̄̄͝s̷̡̛̛̱͔̝̈́͒͐̊̈́̈̐̾͜͜ a̢͉͓̰͍̗̽̓̈̓̐̓̑̀͜͡ŗ̶̘̜̙̘͎͆͆̍͆͢͜͟͞ę̵̖͙̟̞̗̟͌̀̈͐̑͠ a̟͙͖͉͇͉͒̎̾̿̾̋͘͞͞ ļ̸̢̢͚̺͖̈́͌̉̉͠i̸̢͚͎̖̝̗̇̒̈̎͝e̵̡͍͓̱̯̝̜͈̔̃̂͂̚ͅ

@Punk happy that we get to play wizards sometimes, you're a nice guy, stay that way

@cj bob :) i'll admit that at first i thought you were a no-good minge who would be banned in no time flat. but since i helped you flesh your character out, i see that you're learning and getting better. i hope that you'll be able to become a great writer one day, because you have all the good traits of one.

@Jimmy the edgy guy i thought that you were just annoying and dumb, and i've been wrong about that. you're obviously trying to get better, and i hope that you'll get to a good spot for rp. best of luck!

@Alpha youre a witty and nice guy, which i can appreciate in a person. i like that we can chat in the discord and have the ability to crack some jokes, (even if they're bad ones). you're a nice person, and i'm happy to know you

@Kimiko Steele i like your positive attitude, which never fails to cheer me up! thank you for putting a smile on my face!

@Mr. House an interesting guy to rp with, his writing is excellently paced. i'd recommend rping with you any day!

@Sir Derpy Penguin your applications for civil protection impressed me, and i'd say that rping with you is equally as fun!

@Nothing i wish that you didn't leave, but i respect your choice! hope to see you back eventually, and the minute you do we'll need to rp ;)

@EpicTheDinosaur you're pretty chill and goofy a lot, i think your characters are pretty good

if i missed you, or you have a suggestion, feel free to post it here! i'm trying to get people who i've been able to interact with oocly as well as icly, so if there's someone that you have some positive notes for, drop them here!

P.S. please do not mark this as sarcasm, these are all genuine, no matter what you think my opinion of you is

#1 Seabass, May 10, 2017
    Last edited: May 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 11
  2. Knife Play

Knife Play Daddy's Advisor

Ratings:
    +270 / 1 / -12
  3. Strategic

Strategic Sicko Mode
    Community Manager

Ratings:
    +1,046 / 58 / -27
    Ouch not even a mention :(

4. Knife Play

Knife Play Daddy's Advisor

Ratings:
    +270 / 1 / -12
    You're up there nibba

5. Seabass

Ratings:
    +268 / 2 / -2

6. Strategic

Strategic Sicko Mode
    Community Manager

Ratings:
    +1,046 / 58 / -27
    Scrolled right past it, thanks m'dude :D

7. HardHat

HardHat CC-R’s A.I.
    Administrator Contributor

Ratings:
    +390 / 24 / -9
  8. mattcos

mattcos HERBBB SAMSONNN

Ratings:
    +998 / 59 / -62
    Boot victimizing left wing extremist.

9. Jimmy the edgy guy

Jimmy the edgy guy The comunity brit

Ratings:
    +234 / 8 / -8
  10. bungo

bungo free earl

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
  11. doggoh

doggoh yec

Ratings:
    +443 / 21 / -13
    GOD BLESS YOUR KIND SOUL
    [​IMG]

12. Maxuma123

Maxuma123 Member
    Contributor

Ratings:
    +127 / 4 / -0
    <3
    Seabass you cutie, such love and compassion in a single post.

Bungo: Your name is quiet creative, and I just adore you profile picture! I wish I can have more opportunities to rp with you on the server as well.

• Like Like x 1
  13. doggoh

doggoh yec

Ratings:
    +443 / 21 / -13
  14. VenyX

VenyX How do I uninstall Garry's Mod?
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +160 / 3 / -4
    <3 Yeet, boy. My friend.

15. Goober

Goober Newcomer

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hitting me right in the feels. You do care!

16. Etds1

Etds1 Costco Employee
    ★ Creative Team ★ Contributor Coordinator

Ratings:
    +146 / 12 / -33
    You a good man

17. Mr. House

Mr. House Member

Ratings:
    +116 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for your kind remarks, I am surprised anyone noticed me from this community.

18. Etds1

Etds1 Costco Employee
    ★ Creative Team ★ Contributor Coordinator

Ratings:
    +146 / 12 / -33
    @Seabass I also thought you were a very good person, And I also liked your characters as well

19. Jimmy the edgy guy

Jimmy the edgy guy The comunity brit

Ratings:
    +234 / 8 / -8
    Bump, we need some positivity.

20. doggoh

doggoh yec

Ratings:
    +443 / 21 / -13
    Wow are you fucking dumb? You're an actual fucking imbecile. I am not shitting you. You are coming to this old ass thread and bumping it just so we can jerk you off with compliments. No way. You are a dipshit. Go fuck yourself. No one in this community likes you, and to be frank I'd rather watch paint try then roleplay with you.

just kidding

21. HardHat

HardHat CC-R’s A.I.
    Administrator Contributor

Ratings:
    +390 / 24 / -9
    id much rather watch the ice caps melt then roleplay with you

22. Bumblebee Seeds

Bumblebee Seeds God's Mistake
    Community Advisor ★ Creative Team ★

Ratings:
    +157 / 1 / -1
    I hear that bumblebee guy is a real dick.

23. Dr. Death Defying

Dr. Death Defying BEHIND THE WALLS SMOKIN' CIGARETTES AND SIPPIN' V

Ratings:
    +158 / 4 / -1
    No need to let the caps melt then, because Doggoh doesn't roleplay.

24. Jackson

Jackson The bottom of the food chain

Ratings:
    +363 / 29 / -19
    Watch paint try at what? [I'm such a douchebag]

25. A Chinese Master Sergeant

A Chinese Master Sergeant why am i called akio
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +68 / 9 / -3
    Kimiko actually hates black men

26. Ubertato

Ubertato Yee haw
    Contributor

Ratings:
    +157 / 12 / -5
  27. Seabass

Ratings:
    +268 / 2 / -2
    delet this meanie attitudes

• Like Like x 1
  28. WaffleSS

WaffleSS Newcomer
    Contributor

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Hey no prob I could be there. I'm too lazy to be a negative nancy anyway.

And I don't hate all black men. Just some.

29. Strategic

Strategic Sicko Mode
    Community Manager

Ratings:
    +1,046 / 58 / -27
    Where did you come from

30. WaffleSS

WaffleSS Newcomer
    Contributor

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I'm Kimiko, this is my account thats connected to steam

31. Strategic

Strategic Sicko Mode
    Community Manager

Ratings:
    +1,046 / 58 / -27
    ah

32. A Chinese Master Sergeant

A Chinese Master Sergeant why am i called akio
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +68 / 9 / -3
    Just scrolling through old threads and I realized I didn't have a mention, I cry

33. Strategic

Strategic Sicko Mode
    Community Manager

Ratings:
    +1,046 / 58 / -27
    3 years ago

THREE YEARS AGO

34. Seabass

Ratings:
    +268 / 2 / -2
    bro i'll add you in if that's what you truly want