1. We've just announced the lore for our newest project! Check it out here: https://forums.cc-revival.com/threads/cc-singularity-lore-reveal.2702/
    Dismiss Notice

First weekly Citizen Meeting!

Discussion in 'In-Character Area' started by Ubertato, May 17, 2017.

1. Ubertato

Ubertato Yee haw

Ratings:
    +137 / 12 / -5
    "Greetings, I am your new Minister of Loyalty, Sakurako Kenji. Some of you may have heard of me, others, perhaps not. What is important here is that these meetings are long overdue, and the person who's position I took did not do it. I will be holding a weekly meeting with two parts. Part one of the meeting will be to discuss with all attendees on all current events and their thoughts on the matters, and part two of the meeting will cover any wishes or concerns that anyone may have."

"This leads me to another point to make. As your new Minister of Loyalty, it is my job to ensure that everyone who is knowingly participating in these meetings the best they can, be treated with only the best. Those who attend Three meetings and pay seven-hundred credits up-front, will join the semi-esteemed Outer Union, acquiring many benefits. After you become an Outer Union member, if you are shown to be excellently loyal, acquiring a job in the Ministry, and working in that job for at least two weeks, you may be allowed to join the highly-esteemed Inner Union, with many more useful benefits."

"Thank you for your time, and remember to stay safe. You matter."

// Information to read up on:
    http://cc-revival.com/index.php?threads/new-loyalist-system-and-information.378/

Edit: //The shit's sometime sunday at high pop caus i was tired when originally writing this so yeah forgot to mention that k love you

Edit: //I'm probably gonna hold 1v1 conferences to let those who didnt get a chance at the big boi meeting a chance to get a # on the meetings attended

I guess edit again done trying to sugar coat it pop was shit today guys ima try tommorow (monday) caus holy shit my guy no one was on today

#1 Ubertato, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lawlman

Lawlman Zarya's Bitch
    Benefactor

Ratings:
    +139 / 7 / -0
    If you can actually make a date, that'd be cool. Mostly because people want to attend this, but don't truly know the time. If you set a time and date, it may actually get a good pop going on the server.

3. HOMEOFTHEBRAVE

Administrator

Ratings:
    +64 / 1 / -1
    I've got a pretty neat dupe for a meeting/banquet room in the back of the RDC. Hit me up if you want to use it, because I'd be more than glad to let you.

4. doggoh

doggoh yec
    ★ Creative Team ★

Ratings:
    +446 / 21 / -14
    You should get this thread moved to "Civil Administration", that's where people would go to find things like this.