1. We've just announced the lore for our newest project! Check it out here: https://forums.cc-revival.com/threads/cc-singularity-lore-reveal.2702/
    Dismiss Notice

Crowd-funding for the piano!

Discussion in 'In-Character Area' started by Panzer II, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Panzer II

Panzer II Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 7 / -0
    The note can be seen on the notice board of Block B.
    It is written in a very nice manner, every word can be understood.

Greetings! I am Joseph Tucker, an employee of the Civil Workers Union and a proud resident of Block B!
    Today I am writing this open letter to any dweller of Block B, such as myself because...
    I want to begin crowd-funding to buy Piano for Block B's common area on the ground floor.

And before you will say that "This old guy has gone completely insane." Let me elaborate on why I want to buy it.
    We recently began the modernization of Block B through workshifts. Firstly by painting the walls white, now we want to furnish it with more friendly and useful furniture, such as the piano.
    Also, it will help other citizens to open their creative minds and just pass the time between shifts in the factory and what-not, not to mention that common area will attract more dwellers, which can start more social engagements, which are commonly known as healthy in those times.

Now to the business side, a Piano will probably cost 2000 Credits, that why I prepare crowd-funding for it in order to buy it. I can invest 500 Credits to this cause, but the rest of the sum stays up to the people of this Block. Any amount of money will be accepted, we just need to get to 2000 credits to buy. If there will be any spare change, I will split it accordingly to donations amounts.

That's what I want to say, feel free to tell me your opinion either in person, I live at apartment 3-1, or by writing another note under this one.
    Stay safe!
    -Joseph Tucker

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. FluffyFoxxo

FluffyFoxxo Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 4 / -4
    There's a note posted up under this one, in a woman's handwriting.

Hey there. You dont know me but I know plenty of the CWU. I personally would love to see a piano bought for this block. Of course, I cant be there in person to see it which is why I've had a friend of mine post this for me. However I'd love to contribute. I will be having my friend slide 300 credits under your door sometime today.
    After all, what is humanity if there's no art or culture left?

-Anonymous

• Friendly Friendly x 1