1. We've just announced the lore for our newest project! Check it out here: https://forums.cc-revival.com/threads/cc-singularity-lore-reveal.2702/
    Dismiss Notice

CP data and visor.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Javichu, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Javichu

Javichu Newcomer

Ratings:
    +32 / 2 / -1
    Alright so i have been playing as a Civil Protection officer and i realized some things need to be changed to match the actual CP experience, the system is kinda scuffed for now but i understand it since the server is kinda new.

Handheld Combine issued PDA

Right, the criminal records are super scuffed now, what i suggest here is to have a command like.. /combinePDA to access to people's records and Citizen profiles, adding BOLs and all of that stuff, this could be great!
    (Btw criminal records disapear for no reason)

Combine Helmet Advanced Visor
    What i suggest here is having something close to the ClockWork HL2RP combine visor effect, you feel like you are actually behind an actual Combine suit and feels less empty with usefull tools like in the top right, there should be a list of BOL citizens in there (Be On Lookout), basically i suggest this because playing as a combine feels so empty without this, doesn't feels like if you are wearing an actual combine issued suit, i almost forgot, when a unit dies a location should pop up in the visor showing the biosignal loss of that officer.

(Make an option to disable the visor effect)

Also please add beep sounds when a CP talks and the voicelines, everyone will love them when they are implemented.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Fig Jig

Fig Jig Newcomer

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I like the suggestion for the BOLO list on visor, but as the server progresses it might become somewhat of a burden to have the right side of your screen. You could make it optional as you suggested but also maybe have it show if those characters were flagged in the last three hours or so.

3. Mossay

Mossay Newcomer

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -4
    There was another server, forget the name of it. Had a combine HUD that could be enabled or disabled in options. Should make the HUD togglable as some people dislike it. According to that same dev, HUD logs like in CW would be impossible or very difficult to code without gamemode modifications though that is just from his word alone.

Alternatively, just have a CCA notepad command which lists BOL, information, etc and that can only be modified by HC.

4. Stern

Stern Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 5 / -0
  5. mattcos

mattcos HERBBB SAMSONNN

Ratings:
    +915 / 66 / -62
    Me and @Binary still waiting for our PDA scripts.