1. We've just announced the lore for our newest project! Check it out here: https://forums.cc-revival.com/threads/cc-singularity-lore-reveal.2702/
    Dismiss Notice

COTA Training & Promotion Event March 25th 18:00

Discussion in '<:: | Combine Overwatch Transhuman Arm | ::>' started by Ethan, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Ethan

Ethan Combine Civil Authority

Ratings:
    +311 / 8 / -2
    Good evening,

I'd like to host a major training day for us on March 25th, at 18:00 EST., I'd also like to promote a few OWR's who have been through training once or twice before and have a good grasp on it. All promotions will be made at the end of training. I've been planning a major event to coincide with this date as well, so there should be plenty of activity on this day.

I'm also going to introduce a new rank into COTA, called OWC or Overwatch Corporal. This adds a much needed 'NCO' rank which allows for another layer of people to authorize deployments and oversee soldiers once deployed. The Overwatch Captain rank would then become COMM.

We'll be going over room breaching, clearing and control. We'll be focusing on open land warfare and heavily on formations. We will cover reacting to contact, bounding overwatch and breaking contact. We will be following a strict principal of open comms and closed comms on discord.

If you're interested in the OWC position send me a PM regardless of your rank and we'll talk about it.

I hope to see you guys there. It's going to be a bloodbath. I mean fun.

Fun.

• Like Like x 5
  2. HardHat

HardHat CC-R’s A.I.

Ratings:
    +376 / 25 / -10
    I think the COMM should actually be OWM for Overwatch Major like it is on a few different servers I know of

The training sounds like good fun as well, hope to see everyone there

3. Ethan

Ratings:
    +311 / 8 / -2
    I like your idea, never thought of it. I'll pass it up the chain and see if it can't get approved.

• Like Like x 1
  4. raklo

raklo Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -3
    i dont think im gonna be able to make it. got a birthday party to attend.

5. Ethan

Ratings:
    +311 / 8 / -2
    Understood.

Training is in 3 hours.

• Like Like x 1