1. We've just announced the lore for our newest project! Check it out here: https://forums.cc-revival.com/threads/cc-singularity-lore-reveal.2702/
    Dismiss Notice

COTA Training! - Feb 25th, 18:00 EST

Discussion in '<:: | Combine Overwatch Transhuman Arm | ::>' started by Dboy, Feb 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dboy

Dboy In the pines

Ratings:
    +29 / 1 / -0
    A message from Ethan from the old forums.

Good evening COTA,

I'll be hosting a training event this Saturday at 6:00 PM EST. If you're an applicant you're also welcome to join where we'll give you temporary OWR flags for which you'll be expected to attend the training and perform alongside OWR's, OWS' and everyone else.

This is a great chance to come on and see what COTA is all about, so if you're thinking about joining COTA and having a COTA character, let this day be a trial run for you.

We'll be going over the standards of professionalism, communication and conduct before beginning our usual tactical practices and strategy training. We will be in Discord for this training, a mic is not required but you will be required to listen via Discord.

We will be operating on a strict rule of open comms and closed comms. This means if there's too much unnecessary chatter we will "close comms" of all non-essential communications. In other words, I'll be teaching you how to shut the fuck up if you're disrupting training. This will also be heavily employed during live operations and deployments.

I look forward to seeing everyone there and hope we have a fairly solid turnout!

2. Ethan

Ethan Combine Civil Authority

Ratings:
    +311 / 8 / -2
    Just a reminder, that training is today and 10 hours from now. If you're rostered COTA it's particularly important you make it. Thank you.

3. Ethan

Ratings:
    +311 / 8 / -2
    The training is in four hours, all are welcomed to attend.

4. Ethan

Ratings:
    +311 / 8 / -2
    Training will be in one hour.

5. Ethan

Ratings:
    +311 / 8 / -2
    Training completed in 1h 20m at 19:20.

We covered the COTA basics, patrols and formations, breaching and reacting to contact.

What's next: Bounding overwatch (whoops, forgot) & everything above for OWR's and new candidates.

A big thank you to everyone who helped me out and for everyone who showed up.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dboy

Dboy In the pines

Ratings:
    +29 / 1 / -0
    Thanks to everybody who attended!
    Most importantly, thank you Ethan for organizing this!

Thread is now locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.