1. We've just announced the lore for our newest project! Check it out here: https://forums.cc-revival.com/threads/cc-singularity-lore-reveal.2702/
    Dismiss Notice

COTA Training 7/29/17 @ 20:00 EST

Discussion in '<:: | Combine Overwatch Transhuman Arm | ::>' started by Ethan, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Ethan

Ethan Combine Civil Authority

Ratings:
    +311 / 8 / -2
    Good evening,

It's been too long since I've done a training or event with COTA and I'd like to start changing that. I have this weekend off so that would be a great time to start.

I want to start getting some fresh blood into COTA, in addition to getting the present COTA forces up to speed again.

If you have an OWR that was removed due to inactivity, I'd be willing to reconsider if you show up to the training this weekend. All OWR's who attend and this is your second training will be promoted to OWS, provided you pass all requirements.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mr. House

Mr. House Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -0
  3. Ethan

Ratings:
    +311 / 8 / -2
    Just a reminder, training is still tonight. I'm going to start it earlier due to the last few days with peak being around 18:00. So training is in 7 hours.

4. doggoh

doggoh yec
    ★ Creative Team ★

Ratings:
    +448 / 21 / -15
    If you could check COTA applications that weren't just admins so that others can participate in these kinds of things, that would be nice.

There's still like 5 apps. that are pretty old and haven't been checked

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ethan

Ratings:
    +311 / 8 / -2
    I've spoken to each of those candidates personally over PM's. If you feel that my treatment of candidates is preferential to their status in the community perhaps you should take this issue up with senior administration.

#5 Ethan, Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  6. doggoh

doggoh yec
    ★ Creative Team ★

Ratings:
    +448 / 21 / -15
    Uh, I don't recall getting a PM and I'm one of those 'candidates'. If you contact all candidates, can you do the same for me too? I've been wanting to partake in COTA rp a long time now.

• Like Like x 1