1. Our latest project has been announced! Check it out here: https://forums.cc-revival.com/threads/surviving-manhattan-2-the-underground-returns.2574/
    Dismiss Notice

CCA Applications

Discussion in 'Combine Regime' started by Strategic, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Strategic

Strategic Sicko Mode
    Community Manager

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 59 / -28
    Since the in-game application are currently unavailable, take this.

Application Format:

Steam Name:

Character Name:

Citizen Identification Number:

What loans, if any, do you have out on this character?:

What crimes, if any, has your character committed?:

Why does your character want to join the CCA?:

Does your character have prior experience in the CCA?:

Why do YOU want to join the CCA?:

Do YOU have prior experience in the CCA?:

2. Noodle

Noodle living script

Ratings:
    +58 / 6 / -0
    Steam Name: rad shiba

Character Name: Isaac Pliskin

Citizen Identification Number: 89923

What loans, if any, do you have out on this character?: None

What crimes, if any, has your character committed?: None

Why does your character want to join the CCA?: Food & lodging benefits, making the neighborhood safer, the usual. Were this an ic paper he'd probably write some "To help ensure the perseverance of the union" or whatever.

Does your character have prior experience in the CCA?: No, but he's got the skill points and the grit.

Why do YOU want to join the CCA?: I like to have a CP character, fun RP :)

Do YOU have prior experience in the CCA?: Plenty. Namely in this community.

• Like Like x 1
    • Halo Halo x 1
  3. Frostbite

Frostbite Newcomer

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Since the in-game application are currently unavailable, take this.

Application Format:

Steam Name:Frostbite, 49037593<-ID

Character Name: Xavier James

Citizen Identification Number:21382

What loans, if any, do you have out on this character?: Xavier James doesn't have any loans out

What crimes, if any, has your character committed?: No, Xavier has been a clean boi

Why does your character want to join the CCA?:

The reason why I want to join the CCA is because, The time I have been in this city showed me how uncivil some citizens can be.I want to end this uncivilness. I also want to end this so called Rebellion, no matter what, they need to be destroyed before damage is done. I want to show the citizens that we are their Protector, their Savior, and that we are here to help. That is why I want to join the CCA

Does your character have prior experience in the CCA?: Nope

Why do YOU want to join the CCA?: I want to join the CCA because I don't have a CCA character, it's a lame explanation but at least I'm being truly honest

Do YOU have prior experience in the CCA?:Yes on multiple serves starting all the way back to Fireball gaming. I've played as a CP more than I play citizen or rebel so I basically know a lot

• Like Like x 3
  4. Fuzzy

Fuzzy Newcomer

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Steam Name: Ramiel

Character Name: Alex Palmer

Citizen Identification Number: CID#08850

What loans, if any, do you have out on this character?: My character currently has an unpaid 500 credit loan taken out.

What crimes, if any, has your character committed?: None, completely spotless and clean citizen of the city.

Why does your character want to join the CCA?: This character is a staunch UU and Combine loyalist who has wanted to have a position in the CCA since working for the CWU in City 45. Since moving to this city he has seen many anticivil acts committed on his watch, he sees that the several resistance troops are running haywire with minimal fear of CCA involvement. Alex now wishes to join the CCA to help our benefactors curb the crime and rebellion rampant in the city.

Does your character have prior experience in the CCA?: The character has no previous ties to the CCA other than experience with them as a CWU member. He has made applications to the CCA in the past but has been denied or ghosted each time.

Why do YOU want to join the CCA?: I want to see how the roleplay experience on the CCA goes. Each server has some unique way that their Combine conduct themselves whether it be their ranking system or combat rules.

Do YOU have prior experience in the CCA?: I've been on numerous different Clockwork and CombineControl HL2RP servers before, and pretty much every major one that has come and gone. I've always had at least one Civil Protection or otherwise Combine-affiliated character active on these servers, with a few servers where said characters held a very high rank.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Bohxan

Bohxan Newcomer

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Steam Name: Bohxan

Character Name: Dakota Jordan

Citizen Identification Number: 66760

What loans, if any, do you have out on this character?: No loans have been taken out.

What crimes, if any, has your character committed?: None

Why does your character want to join the CCA?: For the couple of days that Dakota has been in this city he has seen people commit such heinous acts. After him not seeing officer around the city for one day he decided enough was enough.

Does your character have prior experience in the CCA?: No he doesn't.

Why do YOU want to join the CCA?: Honestly on every major server I always have a CP character who is a recruit and I would never get trained. Either the CmD was always afk or just didn't want to train people, I never had the true experience of playing as a CP and it was only ever once when a server needed to fix the ratio. But I know the basics of playing as a CP.

Do YOU have prior experience in the CCA?: Yes I have on the offical combine server and other major servers.

• Artistic Artistic x 1