1. We've just announced the lore for our newest project! Check it out here: https://forums.cc-revival.com/threads/cc-singularity-lore-reveal.2702/
    Dismiss Notice

Business bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Chara HamSlapper, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Chara HamSlapper

Chara HamSlapper Newcomer
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Summary: I've noticed three bugs in particular. First is that the door to your business (for example, mall souvenir) you cannot rename it despite having the option to do so in the c menu. Second is that you cannot edit the MOTD for your business. Thirdly, direct business imports do not have an actual spawn, meaning it's simply throwing your credits down the drain.

Steps to reproduce: For the doors, i'd say simply make them nameable when you buy them or outright remove on option, preferabley the former. I'm not sure how the MOTD really works for businesses, but all i know is that i cannot edit it. I would have to guess that it's something with the code that won't allow it to become editable. The business import issue is seemingly easy to fix however, i just think a spawn wasn't set for them on our current map, or was quite possibly removed and not set in another location.

Expected Results: I'd like to see these three bugs make businesses slightly less furiating for players and make the server overall feel more polished in its current state.

Notes: N/A

2. CodeFlare

CodeFlare Newcomer

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Coffee Machine is bugged

• Useful Useful x 1