1. Our latest project has been announced! Check it out here: https://forums.cc-revival.com/threads/surviving-manhattan-2-the-underground-returns.2574/
    Dismiss Notice

appeal ugh

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by trapb0i, Nov 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapb0i

trapb0i Newcomer

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Steam Profile/Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:111504901

Character Name: Asyat Kishieva

When you were banned? (If you know): several minutes ago

Which Admin banned you? (If you know): i don't know

What you have done wrong?(If you know): Ban Evasion,

Why do you think you should be unbanned?:

"ban evasion": after being on the district 9 map for a few days, i decided to log onto the server to see if there was any actual roleplay going on as opposed to the typical shotcopping, and people trying to get to the outlands through the nexus. eventually i came across a group of very obvious minges who had weapons and were shotcopping. although all of the group's members I didn't know, their leader is an israeli guy i've known for almost my entire roleplaying experience. since everybody on the server was either rushing the nexus, or plucking loot spawns with no thought on roleplaying i was without much to do. not wanting to rot while staring at my desktop, I stay on and start following his group around to simply observe what they were doing.

although I did say a very small handful of mingy stuff icly while they were confronting a cop just to be funny, and eventually watched them shotcop him, I didn't actually take part, or even coordinate in their efforts to minge on server. in this, I was even accused by an admin of leading the group in full, which....... isn't fucking true. eventually I was permabanned, and even asked a friend of mine who was an admin as to why the admin in question who banned me, banned me. he completely disregarded the fact that I didn't even take part in their minging activities and simply said that he banned me solely on the fact that I was close by the group as they minged. although I was told to appeal, i saw it as a waste of time. i figured if I got together a spare CSGO account to play and didn't cause any problems (in which i didn't in my entire time on the server, and actually roleplayed as I was supposed to) I wouldn't be accosted.

but regardless of that i DO think apology is due to at least two parties for my verbal bullshittery.
    one being the staff, and the other being players of community -- who I admit in certain situations with certain individuals did provoke me, in which ended in me reciprocating their behavior. Though, the vast majority of my encounters with players AND staff that involved me acting disorderly were on my own aggression. for that, i'm sorry. i've had severe anger issues for years now, and quilling them has been a challenge. but with my newly founded open-mindedness, i know i can get better, and actually create exciting relationships with the players of this servers, who have been nice to me in my experiences.

#1 trapb0i, Nov 28, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. TheStavenger

TheStavenger Newcomer
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -2
    I know who you are, and I’ve talked to you for a long time before all of this. So- I’ll keep this relatively short. I want you unbanned, because I know full well that you on your alt is a good thing. You have already proven to me that you’re beginning to change. I have no doubts that you will continue to change for the better.
    So- aye. I hope to see you on the server.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    • Trash Trash x 1
  3. Captain Don

Captain Don Newcomer

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My vote is no

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kiwwi

Kiwwi Newcomer
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Approved, welcome back to New Haven Networks.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Fooz

Fooz Community Manager
    Community Manager

Ratings:
    +1,368 / 57 / -20
    No

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Strategic

Strategic Sicko Mode
    Community Manager

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 59 / -28
    Jesus Christ this was even more poorly handled than I thought. Appeal denied.

You will be eligible for a new appeal one week from now, at which point if you were to appeal I expect you to go into detail as to how you plan to improve your behavior on the server and within the community at large.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.