1. We've just announced the lore for our newest project! Check it out here: https://forums.cc-revival.com/threads/cc-singularity-lore-reveal.2702/
    Dismiss Notice

[101.2 FM] The Tom Orin Show

Discussion in 'The Outer Limits' started by Harry Dennis, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Harry Dennis

Harry Dennis Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    (Please do not post replies. Forum DM me your Comments, Criticisms, and Concerns. Thank you)

[​IMG]

FREQUENCY: 101.2 FM

A regular occurrence for quite some time now. Several times each month a signal bounces around the district bringing the robotic voice and bipartisan rants of the station operator to a 12 block radius of housing block B. The signal varies from place to place and is stronger inside some apartment and commercial buildings.

On occasion listeners may contact the station. These will happen in-server at specific times using radio equipment on specific channels. Please do not post thread replies IC or otherwise.

#1 Harry Dennis, Feb 18, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Halo Halo x 1
  2. Harry Dennis

Harry Dennis Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    (Please do not post replies. Forum DM me your Comments, Criticisms, and Concerns. Thank you)

<:: Hello! The local time is 4:30 AM on February 18th, 2020. You are listening to the Tom Orin show! We know we’ve missed the last few shows but we’ve been working on a Tom Orin exclusive report about a grave conspiracy in our city. We’ve got just enough time here for a quick broadcast.

Listen folks, I know things are bad right now but does anyone REALLY remember what it was like before? The wars, the plagues, aliens laying waste to entire cities, annexation, deportation, and starvation. Sounds pretty bad right? Then the Union came. We’re not blind here at the show and we’re sure not the shills of alien overlords either, but we have to give credit where credit is due - they really saved our asses and things were pretty damn good for awhile so what the fuck happened? People, Folks. Somewhere someone got greedy, they got ideas about how things should be instead of appreciating how things were. Now we’ve got curfews and food shortages when we didn’t before. Blood was spilled leaving neither side without blame, but we at the show still think we can get back to when the Union wasn’t so bad. When they built us up, fed us, and gave a shit.

I’d like to remind all you listeners about the Friday call-in a few weeks from now where you can call in and tell us your thoughts or have us advertise your businesses or products. That’s all we’ve got time for here at the Tom Orin show but we’ll be back soon with that special report.

This is Tom Orin, racking up the fines. ::>

#2 Harry Dennis, Feb 18, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Harry Dennis

Harry Dennis Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    <:: Hello! The time is 4:15 p.m. local on February 24th and you are listening to the Tom Orin show special report! They don’t want me saying what I’m saying but we know better. They would LOVE if I just dropped dead right now… Right now! Better luck next time. I’m going to get right into it folks. What on earth is going on with the flower shops in this district?

They’ve been in decline for some time and you’d think they’d be BOOMING with all the funerals. Don’t worry citizens I KNOW what's REALLY going on. The corporations with their false flag terrorist buddies cooked up something awful, diabolical, and so devious you never would've believed such a scheme was possible! The big flower conglomerates are buying up all the independent flower shops in the city, Every single one. Just last week Ms. Kravets boarded up Union Flower on the corner of Brooke and Resolution. So what gives? Business should be booming so why close up? What is she hiding you ask? Here's what we found out.

That hag sold out for six figures. Yeah she skipped town! She’s off on some beach somewhere laughing at all of us working joes. Big Flower paid her off and took over the shop so they could use it for Union outlawed genetic testing of their new sunflower and rose hybrids. Why?! What do they need those for, drugs? Who profits, The aliens? What are they hiding behind their fields of sun roses, Spaceships? Rest assured friends Tom Orin will keep digging. That’s all we’ve got time for here at the Tom Orin show, I’d like to remind you about our call-in sessions coming back in a few weeks. Let us do your advertisements, public service announcements, and everything else in-between.

This is Tom Orin, Don’t follow strangers into dark alleys. ::>

#3 Harry Dennis, Feb 24, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Harry Dennis

Harry Dennis Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

<:: Please enjoy re-runs of our best broadcasts as voted by you. ::>
    <:: Hello! The time is 7:32 AM local April 28th and you are listening to the Tom Orin show! We got some news for you this morning, but first. Lucky numbers 19, 1, 22, 9, 15, 18. Taurus. You find Happiness in your community, do not shy away from it.

We at the show woke up to find that some friends of the people spent the early hours distributing supplies across three districts. We’ve got a genuine Mother Teresa within these walls folks! Details are still coming in but what we know right now is that a handful of unidentified individuals executed a food and medicine distribution operation across three districts targeting the needy neighborhoods. Eyewitnesses report these individuals as unarmed, extremely kind, and evading surveillance. As of the start of this broadcast our saviors whereabouts are unknown. They are presumed to be evading an increased police presence in the affected areas.

Word is the government is aware of the situation and seeking these individuals for questioning. City officials are citing concerns about external food and medicine not meeting state health and safety standards. Unofficially our sources close to the government told the show these individuals are being considered a security risk and are currently wanted for Trespassing, Possession of Contraband, Obstruction of Peace, Breaking and Entering. All this for handing out some bread? Hell. Aren’t our security forces best used keepin’ the crazies from taking over D86 or clearing out the alien infestations? We sure think so.

To our Saviors: Your in our hearts and prayers guys give us a ring we’d love to get an interview.

This is Tom Orin, Thanks for the marble rye. ::>

#4 Harry Dennis, Feb 28, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Harry Dennis

Harry Dennis Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

<:: Hello! The time is 7:10 local March 1st and you are listening to the Tom Orin show! We got a great show for you this morning, sit back and listen. Lucky numbers 16, 5, 1, 3, 5. Hey to all you Pisces out in the city, watch out for falling objects. For any of our fine listeners that do take a bump to the head the Department of Medicine hired the best nurses in the city so get those cuts and scrapes checked out before they fester.

You all ever see what happens to the districts the auditors disown? Nasty stuff folks. We’re onto something much more sinister. I bet he’s tracking me right now because I broadcast the truth! Couple years ago the lights went out for district 86 and they never came back on. They SAY the district had to pay for their crimes and their lies and their evil ways; I’ve got the TRUTH and here it is. The local auditor up on his IVORY TOWER doesn’t like the same things as you or me. He doesn’t understand the flavors of the common people and he resents us because of this. Nothing wrong with having your own tastes but it makes him blind to the evil of the corporations. It’s the curry powder folks! Those savory and spicy eastern flavors we all love so dear! Regardless of the color of your skin or the place you were born, flavor is the universal language my friends.

See.. What they won’t tell you about D86 is they had some of the best eastern joints on the continent. It was part of some big science experiment the corporations cooked up to see if eastern foods could improve productivity and it worked too well. Spices were everywhere and the people were digging these eastern dishes. The other cities and corporations got jealous and scared of this revelation. They encouraged false flag terrorists to bring the district low and our man the Auditor didn’t need much convincing to rid the city of the spices he hated. D86 became a smoldering ruin and we're not supposed to talk about it anymore. Fuck that! Now don’t get me wrong folks D86 turned into the wild west something had to be done but we should be going after those damned extremists not the people. They say District 86 is the reason we have the AOC now, to keep the bosses in check... Anyways once the dust settled no man or woman has dared to use curry powder in our city since. I’m hungry folks, Hungry for change and butter chicken and I will keep digging.

That’s all we’ve got time for here at the Tom Orin show, I’d like to remind you to call when able, we always love to hear from our listeners and potential sponsors.

This is Tom Orin, Watching the watchers. ::>

• Like Like x 3
    • Halo Halo x 1
  6. Harry Dennis

Harry Dennis Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    <:: Hello! The time is 12:20 AM local March 25th and you are listening to the Tom Orin show! It’s been a slow news week folks, just bear with us. Lucky numbers 4, 25, 14, 1, 13, 15. Hey to all you Aries out in the city, tell the negative Nellys to fuck off.

You're often asking what we here at the show eat and the answer is we get food donations I like to keep at the office. This is what we have in our food box.. Empty bottle of tea. Nice, thanks guys. One third a can of sour cream and onion chips, yum. A single peanut butter cup, a Hershey bar, and a case of Jolt Cola. Oh and a single bite of a slim jim - who's gonna eat that now? Pigs. After much debate we at the show have voted to leave our pallet of ketchup potato chips in the District 5 Department of Information offices dumpster, we can’t stomach the stuff please stop sending it to us. If anyone wants to leave some cream and - Do you hear that sound? That buzzing? There's BUZZING on my equipment, wake up people! The government goons are hot on my trail and ::> *Metallic racking* <<: I won’t go down easy! You hear that? Hear that? It’s a BZZZZZZZZZ. Burn everything do you You hear it!? ZZZZZZ. Listen to me It sounds like this! ZZZ ZZZZ BZZZZZ! Where.. FUCK OFF! Oh wait *Click*. Sorry guys it’s just our fridge.

This is Tom Orin, enjoy some reruns! ::>

• Like Like x 2
  7. Harry Dennis

Harry Dennis Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    <:: Hello! The time is 7:51 AM local May 4th and you are listening to the Tom Orin show! It’s been a busy week folks but we’ve got time for a quick broadcast. Lucky numbers 10, 5, 4, 9. To every Taurus out in the city, may the force be with you! That’s right folks it’s another glorious May 4th here on the show. Long time listeners will have a pretty good idea what we’re doing next. Yes. It’s time Star Wars as told by Tom Orin extravaganza. For all you lame ducks, Star Wars is a series of popular space opera films with aliens and space wizards. They made five movies with one on the way before shit hit the fan. Without further adieu we’re going to start where we left off. Episode Five. Big reveal! Spoilers!

Okay so the main character is Luke Skywalker and he has a blue laser sword and he’s this galactic rebellion leader fighting against space fascism. Luke is chasing after the evil Darth Vader through a dark hallway and Vader is just toying with him. Luke will come at him with his laser sword and Vader will defeat the attack with ease. Vader lures Luke out into the open and they swing their laser swords at each other but Vader is just too strong and Luke gets pushed further and further out onto this catwalk thing. The laser swords are clashing and Luke is thrown to the ground but he keeps fighting, he slashes Vader's arm with his sword and backs further down the catwalk towards a ledge. Vader comes back at Luke with a vengeance and with a powerful parry he cuts Luke’s hand OFF. Luke’s laser sword and hand fall into a bottomless pit and Luke hangs onto the edge of the catwalk with his only hand. Vader gives Luke this big speech <:: JOIN ME LUKE! ::> and Luke says “No you killed my father.” Then Vader looks at him and in his Vader voice he tells Luke.. “<:: No, I am your father. Search your feelings. You know it to be true. ::>

Luke is just like in shock because his karate masters told him his father was dead, killed by Vader himself. Luke considers joining Vader but then he looks around he’s just like So be it. So Luke jumps off the catwalk into the bottomless pit..

That’s all for this year. We’ve got to get you a little bit of news. Few nights ago we had a gang shooting in the district. Officers responded to this shooting and got in a gunfight with multiple attackers. Multiple gunmen were killed and a local business was set on fire, early reports place the blame on the gunmen. At least one suspect is at large armed and dangerous. If you know anything, speak out at your own risk.

That’s all we’ve got time for here at the Tom Orin show, I’d like to remind you to call when able, we always love to hear from our listeners and if the gunmen are listening we’d like to hear your side of the story.

This is Tom Orin, I am not your father. ::>

#7 Harry Dennis, May 4, 2020
    Last edited: May 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Harry Dennis

Harry Dennis Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    <:: Hello! The time is 3:23 AM local May 25th and you are listening to the Tom Orin show! This has been one crazy week. Lucky numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Hey Gemini, your luck is about to run out. Got an obituary here. Engineer Pete born date unknown and died May 21st 2020. Pete was just a great guy. He was slain by blood thirsty monsters while defending a train car full of citizens. We could use a lot more just like him, please take care of his cactus.

So what’s up with these new cops? They think it’s the wild west out here like we’re not living in a society! Hey COPS! We see you and we’re not impressed. Cops in this district have been improperly applying lethal force wherever they can so that now it’s an unspoken rule that if you run from a cop you’ll catch a bullet and if you put up a fight you're lucky to get out alive. Thing is folks, they’re not allowed to do that. If you don’t have a weapon they can’t use theirs. So enough is enough! Stand up to their abuse of power, they won’t dare silence us all.

When your talking about cops you gotta talk about robbers too. Seems to us here at the show that the only things the cops have been doing is putting their boot on our necks and shooting scared citizens in the back. Yet surprise, surprise, surprise! CRIME is on the rise. Theft, assault, and narcotics activity has risen to all time highs in the district. Shipments are going missing at the train station, shops are being broken into, citizens are being cornered in alleys. Where are the cops? That’s what we want to know. Your move cops. Get straight.

So our most asked crime questions.

“I’ve been the victim of a crime, what do I do?”

File a report with the police. Write down all the details, get the officers ID for follow up and keep your doors locked. Criminals might want to go back after easy marks.

“What happens after I file a report?”

Well the cops are going to go on whatever actionable information you give them. If they feel like it they’ll go and run down leads but they do what they want. Usually your case details get filed away and never come up again.

“Can I get my stuff back?”

Pay the ransom, Pay a civilian investigator, or buy new stuff.
    It’s a snowball's chance in hell that cops are going to return stolen property. Usually when something goes missing it’s chopped up, shipped, and sold in the blink of an eye. If you can get something back you’re damn lucky.

“Do I have to testify?”

Yeah you need to make a statement and if the case get complicated you could be called on to make multiple statements, go down to the station, or even make a public statement against the criminal.

“What if I’m afraid for my life, what can I do to protect myself”

Stay with friends. Lock your doors. Keep an eye out for a tail. Cops won’t do anything unless there is an active threat even then they can’t post up all week. You got a problem? Settle it. The monitors are good at mediating any kind of citizen dispute. You got an issue don’t wanna bring it to the cops? Take it to the monitors. Other than that You can try hiring bodyguards but if you go out looking for a weapon blunt, bladed, or ballistic your gambling with your life and OUR food. When you fuck up we all starve.

That’s all we’ve got time for here at the Tom Orin show, I’d like to remind you to call when able, we always love to hear from our listeners and any businesses looking to advertise. Our call-in program will be returning in the next few weeks once we tighten security.

This is Tom Orin, Pouring one out for my man Pete. ::>

• Like Like x 1
  9. Harry Dennis

Harry Dennis Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

<:: Hello! The time is 2:11 PM local June 16th and you better be listening to the Tom Orin show! Stop. Being. Naughty. Idiot. Lucky numbers 4, 20, 23, 15.

I don’t know what happened but we had it good here for the last three years. We built up from near economic collapse and made city 17 the envy of Earth. Stop. Burning. My City.
    You live here too! Why are you trying to make it worse!? Stop getting our rations cancelled. Stop hurting each other. Please, Please, Please can you stop assaulting our ground units. These are just people, wearing a mask doesn’t make them good or bad, alright? They are the same people they were before and sure some assholes join up but that’s the same in every profession. These are the same people who live with us in secret, eat in our businesses, and buy our goods. The only difference between us and them: Bravery. Look at what is going down outside! What the fuck is this virus!? I don’t know how they do it but these cops really put 110% into keeping us safe.

I had to get that out. Seen too many reports to let that go unsaid. Speaking of reports we’ve got dozens so we’ll try to tackle some. First I want to talk about our commander in chief, our glorious leader. THE SECTOR COMANDANTE IS ON THE SCENE! YES! The man is here in the flesh in OUR district. The man arrived in STYLE last week with THREE FULL Apache and Blackhawk squadrons flying honor guard over our city. In the streets marching bands trailed a dozen sleek, shiny, and U.S made Cadillac sedans. Blue and orange ticker tape rained from the roofs as thousands lined the streets to greet our Comandante. Sadly he was all business it seems and remained in his vehicle the entire trip to the local nexus, didn’t even give us a wave! His posse promptly entered and remained for some time. We got conflicting reports on his location but will keep you posted and I’ll tell you all what they say about him next time. Man those cars are slick.

Big news just breaking over the last couple of days. Explosions rocked the district releasing deadly and unknown contagions being transferred from the QZ to research labs in the city. Death toll is reported to be as low as nine and high as three hundred. What sick bastard released this? I don’t know about you listeners but if I had information I’d give it before it gets worse. These could be TERRORISTs trying to turn us into another City 89 or WORSE make our district part of the QZ with us inside. The CWU has been performing cleanup and the CCA are doing what they can but half the district is still lock down. You will become infected if you come into contact with the fungus. Stay away from fungus and infected. Wash your hands. Wear a mask. Only buy medicine from trusted vendors. Stay tuned for our next show where we bring back Call Into The Show and talk about those goofy aliens called Servitors.

Lastly. We’ve got an obit here. Beloved shop owner Han Rongxi was killed last week trying to stop a riot. Witnesses report seeing cops carry a wounded Rongxi into the nexus never to return. Officers with flame throwers burned the shop down the next day. Born April ‘92 - Died June 2020. She ran a tight ship.

This is Tom Orin in the new QZ.. Send toilet paper ::>

#9 Harry Dennis, Jun 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Harry Dennis

Harry Dennis Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

<:: Hello! The time is 9:07 PM local June 22nd and you are listening to the Tom Orin show! Don’t think we’re out of the woods yet.

Lucky numbers 26, 15, 9, 4. Hey Cancers, Take two lefts, a right, then straight for fifty yards. Got an obituary here. Dimitri Makarovicz born date unknown and died June 12th 2020. Makarovicz was just a guy. He sold flashlights and had 1258 credits. The CCA amputated him. Why? Surely anyone with that many credits was a swell man. Bastards.

Yeah that’s right the CCA are bastards when they want to be. I said it. I’ll say it again. The CCA are bastards. Are you Surprised? Is this not the sort of conduct you expect on the airwaves these days? It’s that hoity toity Spencer Rose and his “Budgets” and “equipment” and “News”. News? Ok boys and girls I know you have a choice in who you tune into and reasons for doing so. If you want real news and real truth this is where you go to get it. Spencer Rose is just a mouthpiece in a tight suit. I’ll give you the truth! I’ll give you so much truth it’ll make your ears explode! THE ALIEN OCCUPATION IS FASCIST! Yuh huh. “Spencer Rose” wouldn’t tell you that, he’s not allowed! Ha ha ha! He has censors! Ha ha ha. The poor rube. Fuck Spencer Rose. I ain’t going anywhere! Hey Rosey check your mailbox we left you some real music.

Our segment on the Comandante is postponed on account of a serious issue. Don’t take Carter’s science experiment! If you haven’t been sick don’t take that “cure”. I think it’s a little too convenient that they just “Happen” to find a cure to a serious outbreak in just a few days. How did they develop, test, tweak, test, tweak, manufacture, and distribute in two days? They had it the whole time! I’ve seen it. I’ve seen their mind scanners flying around reading our brain-waves and spreading the virus! The GOVERNMENT is experimenting on PEOPLE! The GOVERNMENT is using us as test tubes and Bunsen burners. Don’t let them! Tell ‘em to fuck off next time they offer an injection.

One more story here today, people. Heard about a pretty big dust up outside the city yesterday. Apparently a dozen or so people were shacked up in a warehouse cooking drugs or something. CCA patrol came upon it and all hell broke loose. Hordes of aliens assaulted the building killing CCA and drug pushers alike. CCA were seen retreating against hundreds of alien assholes while a handful of pushers scattered to the wind. Don’t do drugs - send us drugs and we can take care of them.

We got our systems working and a Call into the Show program will be available this Saturday TBD. Just tune in and start to air your questions. Your concerns. Sponsorship offers...

Tom Orin, The man that fights the man. ::>

On occasion listeners may contact the station. These will happen in-server at specific times using radio equipment on specific channels. Please do not post thread replies IC or otherwise.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Harry Dennis

Harry Dennis Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    <:: Hello! The time is 12:15 PM local June 27th and you are listening to the Tom Orin show! We got a fine show for you this morning, sit back and listen. Lucky Numbers 4, 2, 0. 9, 2.

Quick PSA: "Camp Hope is down. Camp Hope is Down."

Just got an obituary here from an early caller. Salvatore Luciano. Born date unknown and died June 18th 2020. I was asked to read this Eulogy.

“Sal was an asshole. I liked him. He was killed by his countrymen but I did the deed. He was killed by fools. Fellow Warrior I salute you.”

Scratch another asshole I guess? Thank you for that whiskey caller.

Well. He finally did it. The greatest CWU leadership we have ever had left the city. Cecile Armedes and Alan Callahan have fled with James Klaus to take positions in City 22. That WINDBAG Spencer Rose drove them away with his incessant propaganda and snooze-fest shameless copy of MY show. Just watch folks! I sent him a copy of Surfin' USA. If he doesn’t play it ON AIR then our worst fears may be realized and we have to talk about it. I think Rose is a Robot, folks. Think about it. Robots use electricity. Radios use electricity. Robots have no emotion. Robots aren’t funny. Robots cut a cheap silhouette. Robots do what they are told. Who does that remind you of? Careful, folks! Don’t get him wet or he might SHORT CIRCUIT!

Folks I sure am glad that our troubles are in the past, although I’m not happy with how we got here. It’s time to move onto our story. We shelved it a few shows back.

Our armed forces sure love our Commander and can you blame them? The grace, the style, the smell. The perfect human being and we’re not even talking about his politics yet. I don’t know how many of you get to travel often but our Commander is what you would call a MODERATE. He keeps the trains running, the food flowing, the corporate ghouls away, and the .. Huh? Oh Yeah. Why is he here anyway? It must've been REALLY bad or VERY good right? We didn’t even explode much this month! We must be doing good, he’s here to reward us! He brought that science guy in the convoy to reward us with inventions..and evil vaccines! Remember! The FLU VACCINE lets them read your thoughts! So listen As long as Scientist boy stays in the public sector we’ll get along just fine. Wait, that reminds me! That poin-dexter started a food riot! Fuck is he trying to pull!? Fuck you! He made forty citizens fight over three rations for his own amusement. Fuck you Carter! Keep that shit up and SEE how long our Sector Comandante keeps you around.

We’re sorry our call-in segment has been gone for so long but it’s coming back today. We had to install an entirely new and separate network to run our program for the call-in show. Second we open up the lines the fuzz starts dialing in on our position. After Twenty-two minutes jackboots kick in the door, every time. Keep it short today and air your questions on the open line. We won’t respond to every call. So stay by those two-ways because when the lines open we’re on the clock. Listen to our broadcasts and we will tell you when and where.

Tom Orin, Voice of the people. ::>

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Harry Dennis

Harry Dennis Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

<:: Hello! The time is 10:08 AM local June 28th and you are listening to the Tom Orin show! We don’t have a show for you this morning, god damn though.

You guys stole a fucking anti aircraft gun? 85,000 credits? Why! Don’t shit where you eat pull that shit in district 91 not here! Christ did you SEE that bomber? They really gave us another shot. Don’t fuck this up! I don’t wanna get BOMBED. Last night's show was cancelled because of all the unrest. New date is June 28th. Time TBD. Place TBD.

So since I’m on the air anyway. Damn That SPENCER ROSE! He heard my broadcast and he played every song BUT Surfin’ USA. This is war! Your ass is GRASS pretty boy this is war! War! Box of DVDs, books, and a little whiskey for the first listener to dump a bucket of water on Spencer Rose, I wanna see if that robot will short circuit.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... So what the fuck? Green smoke? Why? Why not blue smoke. Orange smoke.. No smoke? I’ll tell you why it’s the CORPORATIONS! DUDE. THINK. Who profits? Why? How? When? Who profits? The corporations. No one uses green smoke and why is that? Because green smoke is ugly it gets everywhere it doesn’t have any use. It’s the Spencer Rose of smoke, folks. So of course the corporations bribe the deck officer at the airfield and say

“Hey,, take those duds away.. We’ll give you a crate of TOMATO SOUP to buy and load our stupid 50 pound smoke bombs. “

So the chief uses OUR TAXES to buy those stupid green bombs instead of whatever else they wanted to drop. Maybe rations! Maybe fake bombs. Maybe loyalist rations! Now we’re all walking around with green ash and those fat cats are eating our rations! Just you wait till the auditor finds out about THIS. Hope he uses REAL bombs on those parasites. I mean if you wash it in the machine it just spreads all over now I got these green Tees. I just want CLEAN clothes. So now we have to wash everything by hand but who has time for that? I mean I am the modern man on the move. I don’t have time to wash every piece of an outfit by hand. I mean how do you even wash something by hand? Soap? People soap? I don’t want to choose between smelling good and looking good. Why would anyone? It’s the CORPORATIONS GOD DAMNIT! FUCK YOUR MOTHER! FIRST THEY GET YOUR TAXES. THEN YOU BUY THEIR SOAP. THEN THEIR CLOTHES! They get you coming and going these fucking parasites. Spencer Rose doesn’t care - FUCK SPENCER ROSE! He’s in on it folks he doesn’t want you to know the truth but I don’t care I’ll tell you the truth! The agents of corporate greed are many and devious always searching to cost us money and time. They’re behind everything, they’re behind this fucking 85000 credits. That adjutant is just a fall guy! Free him! Free that cop! He’s the sacrificial lamb of the corporate goons!

Remember. Today. TBD. Call in. Snitches not allowed. Listen I spent three months locking down my system do you really think you're gonna crack it in twenty minutes? Fuck off! The PEOPLE want ME.

Tom Orin, The man that fights the man.

#12 Harry Dennis, Jun 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Harry Dennis

Harry Dennis Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

<:: Hello! The local time is 9:00 AM on June 29th, 2020. You are listening to the Tom Orin show! We know we’ve missed the last few call-in show segments but that’s only because we’ve been working on a Tom Orin exclusive report. We’ve got just enough time here for a quick broadcast.

We are going to try again for a CALL IN segment today June 29th. TBD. Keep your ears on for more details! Remember we might not respond to everyone. Spencer Rose feel free to call in if your want that bucket of water to be upgraded to paint.

Where are all the people going? That’s the question. We won’t get all into it right now but I’ll speak to the more recent developments. The trains are sending people out and they have yet to come back. What is going on? Well some fucking CORPORATION decided to steal what rumors say is a 105 millimeter anti-aircraft gun with a twenty mile range straight up. Yeah. So now they’re shipping a lot of us off to Norilsk. These people are going to work there for awhile until they make back everything the union lost in the robbery. Thinking of not getting on the trains? Not smart! You could face criminal charges, you might not ever get sent back. You don’t want to live in Siberia for a year? Enjoy a decade if you try to skip the draft. You cost us any more food and I’ll scream.

This is Tom Orin. Don’t fuck over my rations. ::>

• Artistic Artistic x 1
  14. Harry Dennis

Harry Dennis Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    <:: Hello! The local time is 4:10 AM June 30th. We are kicking up the network for our Call into the show segment. Tune into 201.2 at 6:10 AM. We've been waiting awhile to speak with you folks. See you soon. ::>

//2 Hours from now. 11:00 PM EST//

15. Harry Dennis

Harry Dennis Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    <:: Hello! We are LIVE. Call in now! ::>